If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a decadent and amazing chocolate martini that is perfect for any party —Leigh Suznovich
- 5 tablespoons Absolut Vanilla vodka
- 1/4 cup Godiva chocolate liquor
- 2 tablespoons creme de cacao
- 2 tablespoons frangelico
- 2 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream
- chocolate syrup, as needed for garnish
- chocolate shavings, as needed for garnish
- Be sure to chill the martini glasses you want to use for a few hours in the refrigerator before making the drinks. When you're ready to serve, take out the glasses and decorate them with chocolate syrup. Get some ice into a drink shaker. Add the vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao, frangelico, and Irish cream. Give it a good, thorough shake to make sure it is well mixed.
- Pour the mixture from the shaker through a strainer right into the glasses. Top with pretty chocolate shavings and serve immediately! Depending on how big the glasses are and how much you want to fill them, this can make 1-2 martinis. The recipe is easy to double if more is needed. Enjoy!