If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This creamy no-bake Caribbean dessert is whipped up quickly for an instant summer in a bowl.
It is super yummy and, like almost all of my recipes, quick to make. I know, I sound like a broken record. —All that's Jas
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut rum (optional)
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Stir together the yogurt and cream with the rum, if you’re using it, and whisk until slightly thickened.
- Slice the banana and then divide the slices between two -1 cup ramekins to form a layer at the bottom of each one. Spoon the thickened yogurt and cream mixture filling the ramekins equally.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over each ramekin, and then wrap them in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours, or until sugar has dissolved. Garnish with shredded coconut if desired.