If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect healthy no-bake snack that tastes like heaven! With oats, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, almonds & dates. —Holly
Makes 24 bites
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 3 ounces pitted dates (or 1/3 cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 ounces dried apple slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Blend almonds in food processor for 1 minute or until almonds are well-ground. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until mixture comes together almost as a dough.
- Roll out balls in your hand and enjoy. Energy bites stay fresh for a week in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.