If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy dish, great for a quick lunch. Using a pressure cooker for this recipe can cut cooking time down to 30 mins, but you could also make this stovetop in a pot as well. —Yang Liu
- 2 medium size carrots
- 1 potato
- 2 whole chicken legs
- 3 pork neck bones (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 packet fresh ramen noodles
- As I prefer a less rich broth, I remove the skin from the chicken, but this step is optional. Cut vegetables into hearty pieces so they will stand up to pressure cooking. Place all ingredients with whole stalk of green onion in bottom of pressure cooker. Sprinkle salt over all items.
- Add enough water to just cover ingredients. Set pressure cooker for 30 mins.
- Prepare ramen noodles. I really like using fresh ramen noodles.
- Pour drained ramen noodles into bowl. Add chicken bone broth and pieces of chicken, potato and carrot. Enjoy!