If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fried egg, avocado, bacon and muenster sandwiched between a homemade cauliflower waffle. —Julie Andrews
- 2 cups cauliflower crumbles
- 4 large eggs
- 0.25 cups almond, oat or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoons coarse salt
- 0.25 teaspoons each ground black pepper, onion powder & garlic powder
- 0.25 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 8 strips bacon, cooked
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 4 large eggs, fried
- Place cauliflower crumbles, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder into a bowl and whisk until combined. Fold in cheddar cheese.
- Heat a Belgian waffle maker to medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Scoop ½ cup batter and spread on the bottom of the waffle maker. Close lid and cook 4-6 minutes, until waffle is browned and cooked through. Remove and repeat with remaining batter, coating with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Break waffles into quarters. Top half of the quarters with a slice of cheese, bacon, avocado and a fried egg. Top with other quarters of waffle to make a sandwich.