If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wonton breakfast cups filled with cheese, smoked sausage, spinach and eggs. —Julie Andrews
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 link smoked spicy chicken sausage, chopped
- 0.5 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 large eggs
- Pinch coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 scallion, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Tuck wonton wrappers into each muffin cup. Coat with cooking spray or brush with oil/butter. Bake 5-6 minutes, until just starting to brown. Remove from the oven.
- Distribute spinach, sausage, cheese and an egg in each wonton cup. Season each with salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Bake 18-19 minutes, until egg is just set. Garnish with sliced scallions.