If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Southwestern Chicken Naan Pizza is perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. Plus, your meal will be ready in under 30 minutes! —Paige
- 2 prepared naan flatbreads (I like Whole Wheat Stonefire)
- 1/4 cup fire roasted salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thaweds
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 1/2 poblano pepper diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Cook in a pan over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Dice chicken and set aside.
- Spoon fire roasted salsa evenly over the naan flatbreads. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Top with chicken, poblano peppers, corn, and black beans. Place on a cookie sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
- While flatbread is baking, whisk together lime juice, zest, and sour cream. When flatbread is finished baking, top with avocado, cilantro, and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with lime crema and serve immediately.