If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious and healthy Sugar-Free Apple & Crunchy Nuts Overnight Oatmeal is the perfect start to a busy day! —VibrantPlate
- 7 tablespoons rolled oats
- 200 milliliters non-dairy milk
- 1 apple
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons chopped pecan nuts
- Pour non-dairy milk over oats, mix well and let is soak overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, take the soaked oats out of the fridge and into a bowl. If you like, you can warm it up on stove beforehand.
- Wash and dry the apple. Grate half the apple in the oats, combine well, then slice the remaining half into thin slices and place on top of the oatmeal.
- Add chopped almonds and pecan nuts and dust lightly with cinnamon. Serve.