If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You will be SO happy that this Slow Cooker Mediterranean Soup with Turkey Meatballs will be waiting for you when you get home! —Paige
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 14 ounces can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 28 ounces can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces can tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12-16 frozen Farm Rich Frozen Turkey Meatballs
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the orzo and spinach in a 5-7 quart slow cooker. Cook on low 6-7 hours or high 3-4 hours. One hour before serving, stir in orzo and baby spinach. Continue cooking until orzo is al dente and spinach is wilted. Serve warm!