Author Notes: This fully vegan buffalo chicken dip is not just hummus with spicy sauce mixed in. You'll love the spot-on texture (and flavor) of this simple recipe. —AnnieCate
Makes: 1 bowl
12 oz package of frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and lightly cooked (steam-in-bag)
can of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
tablespoons buffalo sauce
splashes lemon juice
salt to taste
In This Recipe
- Place the artichoke hearts into a clean kitchen cloth. Gather up the ends of the cloth and squeeze out all the extra liquid. Discard liquid.
- Optional -- the artichoke hearts will already be somewhat shredded, but you can shred them a little more with a fork.
- Puree together the beans, the buffalo sauce, the tahini, the lemon juice, and the salt, until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the artichoke hearts into the buffalo mix.
- get the chips out and go to town.