If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fully vegan buffalo chicken dip is not just hummus with spicy sauce mixed in. You'll love the spot-on texture (and flavor) of this simple recipe. —AnnieCate
Makes: 1 bowl
12 oz package of frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and lightly cooked (steam-in-bag)
can of great northern beans, drained and rinsed
tablespoons buffalo sauce
splashes lemon juice
salt to taste
- Place the artichoke hearts into a clean kitchen cloth. Gather up the ends of the cloth and squeeze out all the extra liquid. Discard liquid.
- Optional -- the artichoke hearts will already be somewhat shredded, but you can shred them a little more with a fork.
- Puree together the beans, the buffalo sauce, the tahini, the lemon juice, and the salt, until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the artichoke hearts into the buffalo mix.
- get the chips out and go to town.