If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 banana, medium
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons psyllium husks powder
- 2 3/4 all purpose flour
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate, dairy free
- 1/4 cup instant oats
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In big bowl, add bananas and mash until smooth.
- Add dairy free milk, coconut oil and cane sugar and combine. Add vanilla, baking powder, salt, psyllium husks powder and mix.
- Stir flour into mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate and mix carefully.
- Prepare muffin pan. If you're not using a non-stick pan, you might want to grease with some extra coconut oil.
- Add approx 2½ tablespoons dough in each hole and sprinkle with instant oats.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool on a cooling tray before serving.