If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roast Pumpkin, Avocado, Feta & Black Bean Spaghetti, never hear of it? It’s bloody delicious and a gf pasta! Its made OF 92% Black Beans and 8% water
Roast Pumpkin, Avocado, Feta & Black Bean Spaghetti, never hear of it? It’s bloody delicious and a gf pasta! Its made OF 92% Black Beans and 8% water. Find more at the thenutbutterhub.com —Brittnay
- Sea salt
- 2 ounces black bean spaghetti
- 1/2 tablespoon tablespoon butter
- 1/2 fresh lime, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta
- 2 slices avocado
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1/3 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin cubed and boiled
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Hot sauce or cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- Cube pumpkin and roast for 35 mins at 180
- Add 1 pinch sea salt to 4 cups water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and reduce heat to low. Let simmer about 8 minutes or until cooked to desired.
- Combine roasted pumpkin, butter, 1 wedge of lime juice, cilantro, and garlic salt to taste, if desired.