If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Spicy Sweet Potato Bean Dip is a healthy snack that’s perfect for dipping. You’ll want to make sure you have this in the fridge at all times! —Paige
Makes 2 bowls
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato*
- 1 14oz can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped red bell pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and puree until well-combined.
- Feel free to add a bit more olive oil or a splash of water to get it to your desired dipping consistency.