If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pork chops. You can't beat them.
These are melt-in-the-mouth soft and with every slice, the knife cuts through the chops like butter...
- 4 Organic Pork Chops
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Mixed Herbs
- 1 pinch Chilli Flakes
- 2 Fresh Peaches
- 1 handful Chives
- Grate the onion and garlic and add to the pork chops, along with the salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Heat a griddle pan and add the oil.
- Place the chops on the pan and fry on a high heat for several minutes, turning over, before lowering the heat to a medium heat.
- Continue frying the pork chops for approximately 10-15 minutes (or until cooked), turning over a couple more times and remove from the pan.
- Half the peaches, remove the stones and fry in the pan - on a high heat - for a few minutes.
- Serve with warm quinoa and vegetables and garnish with the peaches and chives.
- For a delicious quinoa recipe (omitting the avocado and feta) to serve with the chops, you can go here: http://justinaelumeze.com/2016/11/quinoa-feta-avocado-salad.html