If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We make guacamole weekly in my house. It's the most rewarding, healthy snack to dive into when you have a craving and it makes everything from plain brown rice cakes to tacos night a flavorful experience! —Oat&Sesame
- 1 pint quartered cherry tomatoes (about 1 cup)
- 1.25 cups diced onion
- 3 small limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, more to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 ripe avocados, cut in to large chunks
- 1 medium-large jalapeño, finely diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro, stems and leaves
- Dice onion and place in a small bowl with lime juice, 1 tsp salt and pepper. Toss and let sit for 15 minutes. This helps tame the onion flavor.
- Place quartered tomatoes in a small bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt. Toss and set aside.
- After onions have rested, combine them with all ingredients except tomatoes and cilantro.
- Using a fork, mix and mash until you reach desired consistency.
- Drain any juice from bowl of tomatoes and gently mix into the guacamole with the cilantro.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.