If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe comes from my cookbook, Molly on the Range. —molly yeh
Makes 12 pickles
- 12 dill pickle spears
- 12 slices Havarti cheese
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- Flavorless oil, for deep-frying
- Ranch dressing mixed with Sriracha to taste, for dipping
- Drain your pickles and use a paper towel to pat off any excess moisture. Wrap each pickle in a slice of cheese and then wrap each in an egg roll skin. Seal it well, using a bit of water on the edges.
- Pour 2 inches of oil into a large pot. Clip on a deep-fry thermometer and heat the oil over medium-high heat to 360ºF.
- Working in batches, fry the pickles until golden brown and crispy on all sides, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel and let cool slightly. Slice in half crosswise and serve with Sriracha ranch.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!