teaspoons Baking powder
tablespoons Almond milk
teaspoon Almond extract
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare all the ingredients. Butter and flour a cake dish Coarsely chop the white chocolate
- In a food processor, beath together butter, sugar and almond extract until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the 3 eggs one at a time
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, almond flour, baking powder and white chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in half the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add 8 tbsp almond milk, stirring constantly. Add the rest of the flour and the remaining 8 tbsp almond milk
- Pour the dought into the cake dish. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a knife comes out clean. Let cool or serve warm.