If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
teaspoons Baking powder
tablespoons Almond milk
teaspoon Almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare all the ingredients. Butter and flour a cake dish Coarsely chop the white chocolate
- In a food processor, beath together butter, sugar and almond extract until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the 3 eggs one at a time
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, almond flour, baking powder and white chocolate with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in half the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Add 8 tbsp almond milk, stirring constantly. Add the rest of the flour and the remaining 8 tbsp almond milk
- Pour the dought into the cake dish. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a knife comes out clean. Let cool or serve warm.