If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I believe you could make this one savoury if you remove the sugar and may add some spices —MarieGlobetrotter
- 60g grams Pistachios
- 1 Lime
- 3 tablespoons Lime juice
- 250 grams Butter
- 1 Avocado
- 160 grams Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 350 grams Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 50 milliliters coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Pulse 50 g of pistachios, grate the zest of the lime. Cute the avocado in two and keep the flesh.
- In a food precessor, beat together butter, avocado, sugar and 1 pinch of salkt until creamy, about 6-8 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, powdered pistochios , lime zest and baking powder. Slowly pour in the coconut milk and lime juice, stirring gently. Pour in the avocado -butter mixture and combine well until dough is smooth
- Grease and flour a cake pan, pour in the dought. Bake in the oven for at least an hour on 350F. Let cool for 10 minutes before taking out the cake and serving. Chop the remaining pistachios and use them as decoration.