If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy Creamy Cheesecake Cupcakes. These are so very simple to make and I include my "Tasty Tip" for these Easy Cheesecake Cupcakes that makes them Creamy! —Noelle Saltzman
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup Graham Crackers (9 Crackers)
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 bunch Fresh Strawberries
- Pre-Heat oven to 350° Place a pan with water in the oven during preheating and cooking process Add cupcake liners to the muffin tin Place graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until you get fine crumbs Mix graham crackers and butter then blend with a fork Blend cream cheese in a medium-size bowl. Mix until cheese is soft and creamy Add eggs, sugar, and mix until thoroughly combined Mix in vanilla for 3 to 5 minutes until creamy and soft Add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mix in the cupcake liner Press mixture firmly with the tips of your fingers, until firm and level Add 2 heaping tablespoons of cheesecake batter in cupcake liners Place the cupcakes in the oven Bake for 18 minutes or until the cheesecake batter is set Core and slice the strawberries for garnish Chill the Easy Cheesecake Cupcakes before severing