If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These pumpkin muffins are easy to make and great year round. —Economical Chef
Makes 12 muffins
- 1.75 cups flour
- 0.5 cups sugar
- .25 teaspoons nutmeg
- .5 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.25 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- .33 cups butter
- pinch salt
- handful pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine your dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together (flour, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda)
- Add your wet ingredients and mix thoroughly (pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, butter). Make sure your butter is softened.
- Grease a muffin pan
- Scoop your batter into the pan to make 12 muffins
- Optional: top with pumpkin seeds
- Bake for 22-24 minutes (until a knife comes out clean)
- Remove muffins from pan and let cool
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins