If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a modification to one I have found and have loved to use for Christmas from Gathering Beauty (http://www.gatheringbeauty.com/2013/12/cinnamon-pastry-star-party-snacks.html#.UrGqmdJdWRY). I modified it to be an easy Valentine's Day treat. —Kerry
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 Package Puff Pastry (I used both sheets)
- Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Roll out your puff pastry and using a cookie cutter press out your chosen shape. I used hearts for Valentine's Day
- Mix together your cocoa powder and sugar. I used an equal ratio and added more as needed.
- Brush a little beaten egg onto the top of each cookie and then dip into the cocoa and sugar mixture.
- Place on your lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 mins. Remove from oven and leave to cool before removing from tray.