If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A vegan Cobb Salad with chickpeas & quinoa, roasted asparagus, avocado, coconut bacon, and a creamy green tahini dressing. It’s all the flavor and texture of a classic Cobb, with none of the meat and dairy. —Karlie Kashat
- 1 bunch butter lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15 ounces can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare your coconut bacon and chop your asparagus. Put both in the oven. Let coconut bacon cook for 10-12 minutes, then remove and let asparagus cook for 20 more (for a total of ~30 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook your quinoa by adding quinoa and 1 cup water to a pot. Let boil, then remove lid and let it remain simmering for 10-15 more minutes until all water is absorbed. Drain and rinse.
- Prepare the rest of your salad ingredients, including blending up the dressing and chopping your vegetables. Divide the lettuce into 2-3 bowls and add all toppings.