If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick and easy yet a very delicious dish... —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
- 4 eggplant
- 2 long green peppers
- 1 large tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1 large beetroot
- 10-12 black olives(pitted)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- Roast beetroot in the oven at 180 C for about 45 minutes until it is cooked. ( or you can boil until tender) Set aside to cool.
- Roast the eggplants on an iron skillet. Cut in half and scoop the inside with a spoon. Add lemon juice to prevent oxidation.
- Dice the cucumber,tomato and beetroot, slice the red onion and green peppers. In a large bowl combine everything. Add olive oil , pomegranate molasses and serve with chopped parsley on top.