If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Spicy Soy Sauce Basil Chicken is great for weeknight cooking, and best served over rice. —Economical Chef
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1/4 lemon worth of lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- Pound out chicken breasts appropriately so that they cook evenly. If you need to, cut them into smaller strips.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl for the marinade. Add the chicken and mix it into the marinade.
- Cover in tin foil and marinade in the fridge for 15+ minutes.
- Cook the chicken on a stovetop over medium heat for about 5 minutes each side (depending on the size of the chicken breast), or until cooked through.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!