If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Healthy Homemade Granola is perfect over yogurt for breakfast, or as an afternoon snack. —Economical Chef
- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup nuts/seeds
- 0.5 cups sugar (maple syrup, brown sugar or honey)
- 0.33 cups coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Mix together the oats, nuts and cinnamon in a large bowl
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and add it to the bowl along with the vanilla and sugar of your choice
- Mix thoroughly, and spread out over 2 baking sheets
- Bake for about 20 minutes minutes, or until golden and crunchy
- Optional: add dried fruit and/or dark chocolate chips after the granola cools