If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick simple salsa recipe. The base of the recipe is versatile, try it with different peppers if habanero is too much for your tongue. —Ragz
- 2 Habaneros
- 1 Can diced tomato no salt added (liquid drained)
- 1/3 cup Chopped yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro lightly packed
- 1 Juice of small lime
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Roast the habanero about 3 minutes per side turning twice until black spots on the skin. While cooking habanero add all remaining ingredients to a food processor. When the habanero is blackened enough remove the stem and add to food processor and blend all. Serve immediately or let chill