If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My two year old daughter and I love these! They're perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth without ruining your healthful eating goals. I've followed plenty of other people's recipes when it comes to energy balls, but this one is my own twist! —Darcy
Makes 12 balls
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 12 Dates
- 1 cup Almond meal
- 1 cup Rolled oats (ground)
- 6 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons Raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Melted coconut oil
- 1 dash Coarse seat salt
- Peel and chunk up your sweet potatoes. Steam them for 20 minutes or until mushy.
- Add pitted dates and sweet potatoes to a food processor and shut them up. If you have trouble cause it's too dang sticky, try adding more ingredients like the maple syrup or the coconut oil.
- Mix everything up in a bowl.
- Wet your hands and roll a couple tablespoons worth of mush into balls and line them up on a baking tray. Sprinkle coarse salt on them and keep them in the fridge.