If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You're just four ingredients away from some of the best tomato soup around. Perfect for sipping on its own or dunking with a gooey grilled cheese sandwich. —jenna beaugh
- 14.5 ounces can whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 pinch salt
- In the blender, process the tomatoes and juice into smooth.
- Pour into a small saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to gentle simmer then taste and adjust for seasonings.
- You might need a bit more honey depending on when your tomatoes were canned.