If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade gluten free bread. 10 ingredients. Vegan. Simple. Healthy. Delicious. Honestly, it’s the only gluten free bread recipe you will ever need. Fluffy inside with a thick crust, making it divine for sandwiches, toast, and good old bread and butter. It holds together perfectly with no weird ingredients or additives. Kid-friendly, gluten-eaters approved. This loaf is amazing. —Karlie Kashat
- 2.5 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or sugar
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Combine yeast, maple syrup, and warm water in a bowl and mix gently. Let sit 10 minutes until some bubbles form.
- Whip aquafaba in a large mixing bowl with an electric beater until soft peaks form.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into greased bread pan, cover, and let rise 1-2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Top with pepitas, sunflower seeds, and oats, if desired.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool on its side on a cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy!