If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 100 grams butter
- 80 grams red onion
- 1 garlic
- 240 milliliters white wine
- 1000 grams pumpkin pilled
- 150 grams mango puree
- 250 grams potatoes pilled and diced
- 150 grams heavy cream
- 3 passion fruits
- 1/8 teaspoon red color powder
- Large pot in medium low temperature melt the butter and add red onions. When they are soft add white wine and make reduction. Then add pumpkin, potatoes, heavy cream and water until the ingredients are covered. Put the fire in high temperature and when its starts boiling lower the heat and medium low. Let boil for 45' minutes. Blend the ingredients and add mango puree, color & the seeds of passion fruit. Mix hard to get the color you want and combine the mixture. You are ready to serve