If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A green breakfast smoothie that doesn't taste like pond water! Sweet, but not too sweet. Green, but not too green. —Gluts and Gluttony
- 30 grams green kale leaves
- 1/2 banana
- 50 grams cucumber
- 100 grams pineapple
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 100 milliliters water
- Chop the kale, removing any stalk and pack it into a blender, NutriBullet or similar.
- Chop the banana, pineapple and cucumber (unpeeled) and add that in too.
- Leave the skin on the ginger and grate it into the blender then squeeze in the lime juice.
- Add 50ml water and blend until smoothie. Add the remaining water if needed and a little more if necessary to create a good consistency.
- Serve immediately.