If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect compliment to any fiesta, Rojo's Stuffed Tomatoes deliver authentic Mexican-inspired ingredients with a spicy kick from restaurant-quality salsa. —Rojo's
- 5 Tomatoes, hollowed out
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Small onion, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 Small zucchini, diced fine
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 Tub of Rojo's Black Bean & Corn salsa
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9-inch baking pan with pan spray and place tomatoes in it, hollow-side up.
- In skillet, heat oil and saute onion and zucchini until softened.
- Stir in rice, Rojo’s Black Bean & Corn Salsa and 1/3 cup cheese and heat through.
- Spoon about 1 cup salsa mixture into each tomato.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.