If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A caramel sauce that can be made in minutes, is free of added sugar, is vegan and low in fat, and is the perfect addition to anything, whether your breakfast oatmeal, your post-workout smoothie, or you night time ice cream. —Sarah Grace Spann
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2-1 cups Water (could also use canned coconut milk for creamier version)
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- If dates are not soft, soak in 1 cup water overnight.
- Place all ingredients (but only 1/2 cup water, using water dates soaked in if you did above step) into high speed blender or food processor.
- Add in extra water as needed for desired consistency
- Store in fridge until using.