If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Decadent, yet healthy! These Peanut Butter Blondie Brownies are a two-layered delight of chocolate peanut butter goodness. Sweetened with dates, totally vegan, and gluten-free. These brownies are the dessert that taste good AND are good for you! —Kaila Rose
Makes 9 brownies
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 8 medjool dates
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- water, as needed to thin brownie batter
- 1 cup peanut flour
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine oat flour, cocoa, baking powder + baking soda, and vanilla bean powder. Pour in date puree. Mix together until evenly combined. Fold in chocolate chips and stir. Set aside. In food processor combine chickpeas and applesauce. In a bowl, place peanut flour and pour in applesauce mixture. Stir until evenly combined. Pour peanut batter into baking dish, spread evenly throughout. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread brownie mixture on top of the blondie layer in the baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes.