If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These Medjool Date Truffles with Cashew Butter and Dark Chocolate are dairy free, gluten free, vegan, and easy to prepare. They have only three ingredients and no added sugar! And they're delicious! —Debbie
Makes 12 truffles
- 12 Natural Delights Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup Cashew Butter
- 4 ounces Dark Chocolate (at least 73% cacao), melted
- 2-3 Strawberries, for garnish (optional)
- Pit the Medjool dates carefully by slicing lengthwise and removing the pit. Pinch the date a little to create a small cavity.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon a little cashew butter into each date. Press gently closed.
- Roll each date in the melted dark chocolate until thinly coated. Use caution with the heated chocolate. Place each date on wax paper to cool.
- Optional: After the chocolate has set, add a slice of strawberry to each truffle.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates