If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This pizza was inspired by my staple travel sandwich: brie, fig preserves, arugula, and walnuts. I hoped that date paste would be a good stand in for the fig preserves. —Kristen Whittington
cup date paste
pounds brie (I used St. Angel)
cup toasted walnuts
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425.
- 2. Roll out your pizza dough and place on a baking sheet then prick with a fork.
- 3. Bake the crust for 5 minutes or until you can gently lift the side of the crust and it comes up easily.
- 4. Spread the date paste across the crust like you would tomato sauce
- 5. Top with slices of the brie and place back in the oven until the cheese has begun to pool (this took around 6 minutes for me)
- 6. Scatter walnuts, arugula, and prosciutto on top of the warm pizza and slice.