If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm spices and molasses wrap around dates, raisins and walnut studded bars. Perfect for a mid-afternoon coffee break. —MaMaZu
Makes 13 x 9 pan
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Molasses
- 1 3/4 cups Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH baking soda, salt and nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves
- 1/2 cup EACH chopped dates, raisins and walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and molasses.
- Sift dry ingredients and add.
- Add fruit and nuts
- Spread into a greased and floured 13 x 9" pan
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates
More Great Recipes: