If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Watch your calories with Weight Watchers Chili and feel good about what you eat. Delicious and healthy, this chili is a winner. —Jessica McCoy
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 pieces garlic cloves, chopped or pressed
- 1 pound lean ground beef, browned and grease drained
- 2 cups diced canned tomatoes, reserve liquid
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 12 ounces canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 pieces bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil, add onions, celery, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Place vegetables and remaining ingredients in slow-cooker; stir to combine. Cook on low setting 4 hours.