Author Notes: Salmon is a versatile ingredients and I enjoy cooking with it often. It's delicious, nutritious and easy to work with. Here is one of my favorite recipes which is great for dinner any night of the week or on a large salmon fillet for entertaining. —Basil and Roses
pound Wild caught salmon
cup white or black sesame seeds
tablespoons olive or sesame oil
Salt + Pepper to Taste
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon on the salmon.
- Drizzle with olive oil or sesame oil (sesame oil compliments the sesame seeds and provides a nice Asian flavor profile).
- Season with salt + pepper.
- Coat entire top of salmon with white or black or mixed sesame seeds.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. 20 Minutes for a more medium temperature.
- Garnish with herbs, lemon wedges and serve with any pasta, rice or salad you like.
- Enjoy! P.S. the leftovers make an excellent topping on a salad for tomorrow's lunch.