If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add a Korean Kick to these better-for you Broccoli Tots with a delicious Bibigo Hot & Spicy Go-Chu-Jang Dipping Sauce. —Bibigo
- 1 bunch Broccoli
- 1/3 cup Panko
- 3 tablespoons Sliced Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Bibigo Go-Chu-Jang Hot & Spicy Sauce
- Chop broccoli into bite size
- On a heated pan, fry panko and sliced almonds until get crunchy and brown. Let it cool.
- Add oil on a heated pan, and fry broccoli for 1 minute
- Layer broccoli with honey, then cover with the cooked panko and almonds
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve with Gochujang dipping sauce