Author Notes: 2nd attempt at making a perfect hot sauce. This is definitely a cross between a hot sauce and a chimichurri. And also pretty much goes great on anything! —mtlabor
Makes 1 batch
- 3 hot peppers
- small handful cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste
- This one is pretty easy in it's preparation as well. Just either throw everything in a food processor and pulse until you get your desired consistency or put everything in a bowl and blend it up with an immersion blender.
- Serve it on top of tacos, quesadillas, steak, chicken, whatever you like!