If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Both the authentic tasting chicken and cauliflower rice combine to make this a really tasty meal that I know you'll love. It's ready in less than thirty minutes, low in fat and of course, gluten-free! —Justina
chicken breasts cut into small cubes
cauliflower, grated or blended until a rice consistency
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
pinch sesame seeds
cup arrowroot/corn starch
- Fry the onions, garlic and ginger in the oil for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for approximately twenty minutes until you have a slightly thick consistency.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the egg and then coat them in the flour. Place the coated chicken aside and heat a frying pan.
- Fry for approximately 10 minutes or until the chicken pieces are cooked through, golden brown and crispy. Turn the heat down if needed to avoid cooking the chicken too quickly.
- Continue until all the chicken is fried, before adding to the sauce and cooking everything for a further five minutes.
- Whilst the sweet and sour chicken is cooking, take the cauliflower rice and heat in a pan for a few minutes until warm.
- Remove before too much liquid is produced and the cauliflower starts to get mushy.
- Serve the rice with the sweet and sour chicken and garnish with the chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.