If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Homemade almond milk is so yummy and much healthier than the store bought options. By making a fresh batch for yourself you can ensure there is no processed sugars, preservatives or additives. My basic almond milk recipe is AMAZING, but now we are taking it up a notch. —Laura Marquis
Makes 4-5 cups
- 1 cup almonds (soaked overnight)
- 6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lavender
- 5 cups water
- dashes salt
- Soak almonds overnight. Drain and rinse. Blend all ingredients into blender and blend for 2 minutes. Strain through a nut milk bag. Serve and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates