Author Notes: Simple and delicious rosemary Dijon pork loin.
Recipe by: economicalchef.com —Economical Chef
pounds pork loin
tablespoon dijon mustard
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Trim the fat off the pork loin as needed.
- Mix together 1 tbsp olive oil, dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper for the pork rub in a separate bowl. Then apply the rub onto the pork.
- Heat your skillet (or oven safe pan) on the stove top with the other tbsp olive oil.
- Sear the pork on all sides (about a minute on each side).
- Add the onion and rice wine vinegar to deglaze the pan before putting it in the oven.
- Finish the pork in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145-160 degrees (medium rare - medium).
- Let the pork rest, then slice it and serve.