If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple and delicious rosemary Dijon pork loin.
Recipe by: economicalchef.com —Economical Chef
- 1.75 pounds pork loin
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 half onion
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Trim the fat off the pork loin as needed.
- Mix together 1 tbsp olive oil, dijon mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper for the pork rub in a separate bowl. Then apply the rub onto the pork.
- Heat your skillet (or oven safe pan) on the stove top with the other tbsp olive oil.
- Sear the pork on all sides (about a minute on each side).
- Add the onion and rice wine vinegar to deglaze the pan before putting it in the oven.
- Finish the pork in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145-160 degrees (medium rare - medium).
- Let the pork rest, then slice it and serve.