If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious Chickpea Tuna-Style Salad. Smash it onto your bagel, salad or eat it by the spoon. Loaded with protein & vitamins! So delicious and so good for you! —The Tasty K
- 14 ounces Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 2-3 Pickles
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 3 tablespoons Scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1 dash Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons Seaweed flakes
- Properly rinse and drain your chickpeas. Place them in a bowl and mash them into the desired consistency with a fork (you might want it completely smooth or with some pieces left inside).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and combine.
- Add to your toast, salads or simply eat like this. Store in the fridge for 3-4 days in an air-tight container.