If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet and salty popcorn is one of three created by Economical Chef. —Economical Chef
- .25 cups popcorn kernals
- .25 cups dark chocolate chips
- .5 teaspoons salt
- Pop your popcorn in the air popper (or on the stove).
- While popping, put your dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in 15-20 second increments until fully melted. Stirring between increments.
- Crack fresh salt over top (about 0.5 tsp).
- Pour the popcorn back into a bowl and mix to combine.
More Great Recipes: