If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing recipe for spring from Santa Margherita! —Cocktail Gal
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 basil leaves
- 4 cucumber slices
- Santa Margherita Prosecco DOCG
- Muddle lime juice, basil and cucumber in a shaker glass. (For extra flavour infusion allow mixture to marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.)
- Add ice and shake mixture.
- Strain the juice only (about ½ oz.) into a Prosecco glass.
- Top with Prosecco and garnish with a basil leaf and cucumber slice.