If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Irish Coffee with Coconut Whipped Cream is the perfect cocktail for the weekend. —Economical Chef
ounces brewed coffee
can of coconut cream
tablespoon powdered sugar
tablespoons brown sugar
ounces Irish whiskey
- Put your can of coconut cream in the fridge and let chill an hour.
- Place your metal mixing bowl in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once those are cold, start to brew 32 oz of hot coffee.
- While the coffee is brewing, take your cold metal bowl out of the freezer and coconut cream out of the refrigerator. Add your coconut cream, vanilla and powdered sugar into the mixing bowl, and whip until it gets to whipped cream consistency, about a couple minutes. Note, you can use a hand mixer or stand mixer here, or whisk together by hand if you are very determined. Put the whipped cream in the refrigerator while you prep your coffee.
- Add 8 oz of hot coffee to a cup, and add 1-2 tsp brown sugar. Stir to dissolve.
- Add 1.5 oz of Irish whiskey per 8 oz of coffee, again stirring. If you want a virgin drink, skip this step!
- Take your whipped cream from the refrigerator and dollop some on top of the coffee.
More Great Recipes: