If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious middle-eastern dish that's vegan, gluten-free and so easy to make! —Rookie Cook
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 400g cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 teaspoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 100 milliliters extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 100 milliliters water
- 1 pinch sweet paprika
- a few fresh parsley leaves to garnish
- In a blender or food processor, blitz together the chickpeas (holding a few back for garnish), tahini, cumin, salt, garlic and water until smooth and combined.
- Once smooth and still being blitzed, gradually pour the olive oil through the chimney of the processor. Blitz until incorporated and decant into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle over about a tsp of olive oil, scatter over the reserved chickpeas, sprinkle over the paprika and scatter over the parsley and serve with flatbreads or carrot batons.