If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 carrot (65 grams), roughly chopped
- 1/2 small onion (35 grams)
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger, to taste
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons neutral vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (scant) sugar
- 2 teaspoons white or yellow miso
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and process until mostly smooth and uniform.
- Serve over lettuce or use as a dip for crudités. Store extras in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: